Membership Application Procedures
Sponsor and Local Chapter
- Check the ABOTA website for the most recent applications and worksheets or request them from
the ABOTA National Office. Failure to use the most recent forms will delay the approval
- The sponsor and a chapter executive committee member must sign and date the application. The
local chapter must approve the application prior to submittal to the National Office.
- Send the original and one copy to the National Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications not received in the National
Office at least thirty (30) days prior to the next National Board Meeting, will be held for the
- The current application form and worksheets provided on the website must be used.
- Fill in all appropriate blanks on the application form. On the worksheets, provide as much of the
requested information as possible.
- Worksheets must be completed. Jury sheets, verdict report sheets, etc. are not acceptable as
attachments in lieu of completing the worksheets.
- The applicant must sign and date the application and the worksheets certifying the information is
true and correct.
- Attach a $300 check payable to ABOTA to the application and send the original and one copy to
the local Chapter. The local chapter must approve the application prior to submittal to the
If you have any questions, please contact Brittney Tatum in the National Office at (800) 932-2682 or email@example.com